Guest settings messenger () alerts () log out admins mods
toggle cbox
➊ welcome
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse facilisis tellus nisi, a efficitur lacus elementum ac. Sed sed nibh arcu. Etiam quis tempus nunc. Maecenas massa nunc, eleifend convallis ultrices sit amet, cursus ut velit. Suspendisse potenti. Cras nec sem at magna fringilla venenatis. Etiam tincidunt rutrum nunc nec venenatis. Donec lobortis lacus augue, in euismod augue maximus vel. Quisque in tortor vel lacus pretium accumsan ac convallis nunc. In posuere malesuada massa. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
➋ register with
proper caps fae do not require 'human' names
➌ staff
Menken
name
name
name
name
➍ important links
➎ site information
We Are Royal is a member-driven Harry Potter roleplay that strives to create an environment rich in character development and community without a restricting plot or binding expectations. While War identifies as a Harry Potter roleplay it is so much more than that, offering a unique experience in the Wizarding World we've all come to know and love. Though canon is acknowledged up to the Battle at Hogwarts not a single canon from the books are currently present, we've simply removed all traces of them in order to provide room for original characters and original canon. You are the main character of your story.
➏ site event: reopening
My overtime should be ending soon and War may return. Keep an eye out. Join the thread in 'Daily Prophet' to talk until the cbox returns, if you'd like. See you soon, Warriors! - Tany

Add Reply
New Poll

Keeping up with me...
Tany
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 06:25 PM
Tany resident badger queen
highgarden, westeros birthplace
khaleesi of we are royal occupation
twenty seven age
590 posts post count
tany (she/her) author

My overtime should be slowing next week. We're hopefully going down to 5 ten hour shifts instead of 6. So not ideal to reopen, but promising to allow some time to work towards a reboot.

If you're interested, feel free to chat with me here as I'm not paying for the cbox's renewal for a while.

<3

Also give me some skin color ideas lol.

--------------------
we are the children of witches you could not burn
YOUTUBE // INFP | HUFFEPUFF | DISTRICT 8 | AMITY | HOUSE TYRELL
PMEmailWebsite
^
Taggerung
 Posted: May 4 2017, 12:58 AM
Taggerung Toasty
Arizona birthplace
Local Code Breaker occupation
23 age
51 posts post count
Tagg (He/Him) author

Menkypenky!

I like the dark colours - the greens and dark greys - but the whites/light greys really hurt with the darker ones in there.

But I'm also biased by the fact that I prefer darker skins, maybe? -shrugs-

EITHER WAY. YES HELLO I AM HERE AND STILL TOASTY.
If you need any help with anything, totes just lemme know~

[s]Skype also says it's your birthday again, even though it said that two months ago, too, and I'm lost on that, just to throw that in there somewhere./s]
PM
^
Tany
 Posted: May 5 2017, 03:34 PM
Tany resident badger queen
highgarden, westeros birthplace
khaleesi of we are royal occupation
twenty seven age
590 posts post count
tany (she/her) author

I'll swap up the background and see what that does. And fiddle with the white of the board/text areas. I don't want to make them so dark that the text has to swap to white or anything, though, if that makes sense? Of course, I can always make two versions of this skin - a dark and light one - if that works best.

But eep yay toasty Toast! <3 There was a show Zack was watching on Netflix last night that talked about stoats and their crazy flippy floppy nonsense. xD

I'm going to basically hire on people as moderators this time around. You have full permissions and stuff, but everyone will have one or two small jobs so everything can hopefully run smooth. And maybe some jobs will be shared. I'll figure it out. But basically singular things like updating claims (or even just one claim, like playby), approving apps, and all those sort of things.

I just want somewhere people can write together and call home. Whether that means only all the old school Warriors stick around, that's chill, and if new people show up, that's also chill. xD

and loooool Muffin told me. Idek what's going on with it. I'll just have a birthday the fourth/fifth of every month! (I'll get old much faster tho, guh.)

This post has been edited by Capucine Brisby: May 5 2017, 03:34 PM

--------------------
we are the children of witches you could not burn
YOUTUBE // INFP | HUFFEPUFF | DISTRICT 8 | AMITY | HOUSE TYRELL
PMEmailWebsite
^
Capucine Brisby
 Posted: May 14 2017, 03:56 PM
Capucine Brisby hufflepuff graduate
ipswich, suffolk, england. birthplace
struggling actress occupation
nineteen age
297 posts post count
tany (she/her) author

Update -- Zack has actually expressed interest in roleplaying again and thus I'm going to switch my energies to a Pokemon roleplay. Doesn't mean War won't even come back, but any chance to get him involved and writing is a good one to me.

You guys are obviously VERY welcome to join me as staff or mods or members if you're so inclined, of course. <3 <3 <3

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.