Guest settings messenger () alerts () log out admins mods
toggle cbox
➊ welcome
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse facilisis tellus nisi, a efficitur lacus elementum ac. Sed sed nibh arcu. Etiam quis tempus nunc. Maecenas massa nunc, eleifend convallis ultrices sit amet, cursus ut velit. Suspendisse potenti. Cras nec sem at magna fringilla venenatis. Etiam tincidunt rutrum nunc nec venenatis. Donec lobortis lacus augue, in euismod augue maximus vel. Quisque in tortor vel lacus pretium accumsan ac convallis nunc. In posuere malesuada massa. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
➋ register with
proper caps fae do not require 'human' names
➌ staff
Menken
name
name
name
name
➍ important links
➎ site information
We Are Royal is a member-driven Harry Potter roleplay that strives to create an environment rich in character development and community without a restricting plot or binding expectations. While War identifies as a Harry Potter roleplay it is so much more than that, offering a unique experience in the Wizarding World we've all come to know and love. Though canon is acknowledged up to the Battle at Hogwarts not a single canon from the books are currently present, we've simply removed all traces of them in order to provide room for original characters and original canon. You are the main character of your story.
➏ site event: reopening
My overtime should be ending soon and War may return. Keep an eye out. Join the thread in 'Daily Prophet' to talk until the cbox returns, if you'd like. See you soon, Warriors! - Tany

Add Reply
New Poll

What's in a Name, Pomelo Antonelli, 11; Mermyy
Pomelo Antonelli
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 01:10 PM
Pomelo Antonelli first year hufflepuff
Baillieston, Glasgow, Scotland birthplace
Student occupation
Eleven age
1 posts post count
Mermyy (She/Her) author

Pomelo "Mel" Antonelli

hufflepuff ★ first year ★ muggleborn ★ giver of free hugs

Mel is bouncy, energetic and incredibly friendly. When she was still brand new to the wizarding world she kind of paid attention to things like personal space, but now that she's in school and already sort of acclimated to the world (though she's always learning something new, be it in person or in the library) she's basically forgotten all about that. She's in your face and in your space, she'll ask questions with little to no filter and basically just says the first thing that comes to mind during conversations. She's also very affectionate, so there'll probably be a lot of hugging going on if she likes you and is even marginally comfortable around you. Hugs are her default form of comfort, so if you look down or are venting to her she'll always be ready to pull you in for a nice, comforting hug. Mm, hugs. Still, as friendly as she is that doesn't mean she's immune to the more mean-spirited bunch. She pushes the more unpleasant feelings aside as best she can, but it's very possible to make her cry in front of a crowd if one pushed her buttons enough. She's rather sensitive about her height (she's a wee, little thing), her name and her family, so picking on her about such things are likely to bring on the crocodile tears. It's hard for her to fight back in such instances because she doesn't really know how to be mean on purpose (it's possible she's said something mean on accident), so someone might have to do the standing up for her.

FRIENDS

All the friends, please. All of them. I can imagine she'd be more curious about those of another species, but even if she asks invasive questions she wouldn't be hateful or anything like that.

ENEMIES

Her bouncy, almost ridiculously upbeat personality might be annoying to some people, but she wouldn't think of anyone as an enemy. I think in the future she might, but as an ickle she's perfectly content liking just about everyone and being liked by just about everyone.

RELATIONSHIPS

Too young, but totally down to work on a long-term thing. Because that would be awesome.

OTHER

Same sort of disclaimer as in my other shipper thread. I'm still figuring her out so apologies ahead of time if there are some inconsistencies with what's written here and how she's played. I'll be adjusting this accordingly once I get a better feel for her character~

Replying? :D

CODE
[dohtml]

<div class="musicalwar"><span class="warMEMBERGROUP">NAME HERE</span> & <span class="warhufflepuff">Mel</span></div><p>

Text here.

[/dohtml]

(tyforlecodestany. ^^)

This post has been edited by Pomelo Antonelli: Oct 24 2016, 01:13 PM
PM
^
Valrún Black
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 07:12 AM
Valrún Black hufflepuff second year
Achriabhach, Scotland birthplace
student occupation
12 age
31 posts post count
Vet (she/her) author

Valrún & Mel

I would love for Val and Mel to meet! They're both little badgers, so it should be relatively simple. He's a very shy and withdrawn kid, but he's got a good heart and I could definitely see him coming to her defense over bullies or something. However, he's not very good with the physical stuff - he comes from an abusive household, so hugs are not something he is comfortable with when meeting someone right off the bat - but I can see him getting used to it given time. c: @Mermyy

This post has been edited by Valrún Black: Oct 26 2016, 07:13 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Avatar and Signature courtesy of Tany <3
PM
^
Mermyy
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 11:25 AM
Mermyy Witty Punchingbag
Far Far Away birthplace
Couch Potato occupation
Twenty Six age
5 posts post count
Mermyy (She/Her) author

Val & Mel

Yay, little badgers! She'd appreciate a new friend, even more so if he helps her out when someone's being mean. As far as the hugs go, he'd probably have to let her know that he doesn't like it. She'll watch herself given notice, but since it comes so naturally to her it might still happen quite a bit. lol Did you have a specific scenario in mind for their first meeting? :) @Vet

PM
^
Valrún Black
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 05:59 PM
student occupation
12 age
31 posts post count
Vet (she/her) author

Valrún & Mel

He's pretty good at avoiding them, thankfully, so as long as he sees them coming, he'll side-step them. If he's unable to, he'll stammer a bit and find a way to politely say he doesn't like them. As for how they may meet, I'm open to a lot of things. An NPC bullying situation seems a good way to start if that's something you're interested in. c: @Mermyy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mermyy
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 04:57 PM
Mermyy Witty Punchingbag
Far Far Away birthplace
Couch Potato occupation
Twenty Six age
5 posts post count
Mermyy (She/Her) author

Val & Mel

Mm.. NPC bullying situation sounds okay to me! Or it could be the immediate aftermath, like she literally runs into him while trying to run away from said bully. I'm a bit busy this week 'cause my brother's wedding is this weekend, but I could work on a start for you next week if this works for you~ @Vet

PM
^
Valrún Black
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 06:00 PM
student occupation
12 age
31 posts post count
Vet (she/her) author

@Mermyy - That sounds perfect. :)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.