Guest settings messenger () alerts () log out admins mods
toggle cbox
➊ welcome
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse facilisis tellus nisi, a efficitur lacus elementum ac. Sed sed nibh arcu. Etiam quis tempus nunc. Maecenas massa nunc, eleifend convallis ultrices sit amet, cursus ut velit. Suspendisse potenti. Cras nec sem at magna fringilla venenatis. Etiam tincidunt rutrum nunc nec venenatis. Donec lobortis lacus augue, in euismod augue maximus vel. Quisque in tortor vel lacus pretium accumsan ac convallis nunc. In posuere malesuada massa. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
➋ register with
proper caps fae do not require 'human' names
➌ staff
Menken
name
name
name
name
➍ important links
➎ site information
We Are Royal is a member-driven Harry Potter roleplay that strives to create an environment rich in character development and community without a restricting plot or binding expectations. While War identifies as a Harry Potter roleplay it is so much more than that, offering a unique experience in the Wizarding World we've all come to know and love. Though canon is acknowledged up to the Battle at Hogwarts not a single canon from the books are currently present, we've simply removed all traces of them in order to provide room for original characters and original canon. You are the main character of your story.
➏ site event: reopening
My overtime should be ending soon and War may return. Keep an eye out. Join the thread in 'Daily Prophet' to talk until the cbox returns, if you'd like. See you soon, Warriors! - Tany

Add Reply
New Poll

the most wonderful time of the year, tag: polly
Gracelyn Thorne
 Posted: Dec 6 2014, 12:38 PM
Gracelyn Thorne
birthplace
occupation
() author

Darling Polly,When am I going to see you next? It better be soon. You have to get me out of this place. There's mistletoe absolutely everywhere, and all of the children are going on their holiday dates, which means lots of baby makeout sessions. It's all I can do not to puke. I do get to wear my cute red robes instead of the horrid pink uniform ones, though. That's the only perk to my job right now.I get break when Hogwarts does, since this place is going to be a complete and utter boring ghost town when the kids are gone, at least on Main Street. We're having a little town bash on the 17th, but after that I'm free until the family wants me home on the 22nd. So we definitely need to do something together. Also New Years, because I am NOT spending another New Years at The Three Broomsticks. It's just downright depressing. I'm sure you have some fancy party lined up, right? I could be your hot date. ;)Love, Gracie
^
Hippolyta Duke
 Posted: Dec 6 2014, 02:10 PM
Hippolyta Duke Hufflepuff alumni
Belfast, Northern Ireland birthplace
Quidditch Journalist occupation
26 age
7 posts post count
Enrica () author

Gracie,

I suppose there's no way to secretly slip some nose-biting teacups amidst the regular ones to get rid of the brats, eh? Were we ever that small and nauseatingly love-sick? I think not!

My plans for the holidays aren't quite fixed yet as well.. I do have a couple of events I could attend - to which you're obviously my plus one, how could you ever doubt it? We can do the 'single ladies' routine or find somebody there, don't need to bring a hunk to have some fun for the night! ;)

Also, I'll see if I can't pop over there for a few hours in the next couple of days. Maybe buy a new dress or two for the upcoming parties?

xoxo, Polly

PMEmail
^
Gracelyn Thorne
 Posted: Dec 15 2014, 03:47 PM
Gracelyn Thorne
birthplace
occupation
() author

Polly,I wish I could, but sadly I need to keep this pathetic job. And no, we were not. We've always been too cool for that.Excellent. We're too hot for any other dates anyway. Let me know when you know dates/times, I should be available most of the time.Sounds great! My favorite boutique has some really cute stuff in the window, so it looks promising. Of course it's like all green and red stuff, because holiday and all that.Love, Gracie
^
Hippolyta Duke
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 09:24 AM
26 age
7 posts post count
Enrica () author

Gracie,

Something way better will come babe. New year is a time for new things, who says there's not a new job under the tree waiting for you??

Let's see.. there's the usual Prophet bash on the 22nd and the New Year's Eve Witch Weekly super cool party on the 31st obviously. I guess I should make an appearance to the former, no matter how dull it will be compared to the latter, for office politics' sake. I can spare you the pain though?

Also, what shades of green? Cause I'm not too sure it flatters me... Red is another matter! Va va voom, babe~

xoxo, Polly

PMEmail
^
Gracelyn Thorne
 Posted: Dec 22 2014, 11:35 PM
Gracelyn Thorne
birthplace
occupation
() author

Polly,Oh I wish it were that easy. I'm too much of a bitter old lady for that kind of optimism though.Gladly. Stuffy old Prophet people? No thanks. (No offense, you're obviously the hottest one in the entire company.) But I'm super pumped for the other party! Already thinking about how to do my hair.I think they had a nice emerald, though they had some uglier shades too. Green is so tricky. I'll probably ignore the "ginger rules" and wear red instead. Unless you find something stunning in red, don't know if we want to be matchy this time.Love, Gracie
^
Hippolyta Duke
 Posted: Dec 27 2014, 11:40 AM
26 age
7 posts post count
Enrica () author

Gracie,

bitter old lady my arse! You got dealt a crappy hand, sure, but I feel like things are gonna change real soon darling. You'll see.. (I'm gonna make Trelawney proud with my first accurate predition in, like, ever!)

You go girl and break all the rules. The fun ones, I mean~

I think I'm leaning more towards darker hues this year.. So yes to reds, purples and even black if I fancy. And killer heels, obviously. Tiny witches like us needs killer heels.

xoxo, Polly

PMEmail
^
Gracelyn Thorne
 Posted: Jan 1 2015, 11:01 PM
Gracelyn Thorne
birthplace
occupation
() author

Polly,Alright, if you say so. I'll try to keep an open mind for the New Year. Booze will help.I think I saw in a magazine that dark is totally the popular New Years thing. Plus you look fab in it, so I'm into it. And duh to the heels. I think I'm going bright and flashy with red, but you know me, always gotta stand out~Come next week, please? I miss you!Love, Gracie
^
Hippolyta Duke
 Posted: Jan 3 2015, 08:03 PM
26 age
7 posts post count
Enrica () author

Gracie,

Booze helps with a whole host of problems, right there with you sister!

And, puh-lease wizards would have to be blind to not notice ya, red heels or not. You're a knockout darling, always were always will be. Miss you tremendously, wished you could get a job here with me at the Prophet so we could see each other every day and have lunches together, and gossip and just be with each other...

xoxo, Polly

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.